Friday, August 6, 2010

An Tuscan style Home in SoCal!

Hi all,

I created this blog in hopes of sharing some of my love and passion for interior design, architecture and fashion. I have been negligent. So, today I catch up and hope that people will follow and enjoy the things I share here from time to time!

This past spring, I had a chance to photograph a home in Rancho Santa Fe, CA. When I drove up the driveway a big smile came across my face as the home was so Tuscan in style. It was like being transported to Italy....or how I think it would be to be in Italy. (Don't I wish! Beam me up Scotty!) Here are a few images from the day....

The house...love the stone work!! Just gorgeous!


Love the old, faded, peeling blue shutters! And the wood details above them. Even the latches on the shutters were rustic looking. The little blue wagon filled with pumpkins was an added bonus!


There was this cute garden shed in the back of the house filled with pots, baskets, and flowers. The main detail I loved was the cool rubbed bronze spigot and spray hose! And the stone sink and tile work was yummy!


Another angle...antlers and baskets....


I loved this cute chicken wire front cabinet in the Master Bath with the seaside accessories.


I will share more of this home later. Hope you enjoyed the pics.

~Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment